Our primary school in Gurgaon develops happy, curious children in the primary years, who enjoy learning, thanks to our activities led & team based unique sixth element learning pedagogy, instilling global outlook, while staying firmly rooted.
- In a fast changing world our single section primary school near Golf course extension road at Tata Primanti has very limited intake per class, and operates differently from the standard run of the mill school formats
- Our green eco-friendly, yet arty physical infrastructure, learning spaces & playgrounds in touch with the elements, complements our experiential learning intellectual infrastructure with some of the most committed teachers, staff and management
- Our primary school is near Sohna Road and SPR road and is rather unusual, combining modern experiential learning practices, sports & fitness, extracurricular activities with traditional values
- Role of our teachers is not just to teach, but to mentor children to think, reflect & learn by questioning & dialogue with peers. We believe that a great primary class room is not one where the teacher is teaching & children are listening/taking notes…rather one where there’s lots of dialogue, fun, debate & discussion and team based project activities
- Earthy simplicity, ability to win with humility, team work, respect for different point of view are core values, which apart from morals are subtly emphasized
- While success & winning is important, taking risks and handling defeat/failure are also subtly handled so our primary school creates a nursery for real life…rather than an over protected environment where the children remain somewhat unprepared for real life…child psychologists emphasize that handling some stress is equally important for brain & overall development