We are acutely aware of the financial and online schooling related issues that parents are currently experiencing.
The fact that many of us now work from home , without or limited housekeeping support and on reduced salaries is already a huge source of stress . Additionally , we also need to grapple with looking out for the well being of our young ones especially continuing their school learning and pacing their screen time.
So yes , uncertain times needs unprecedented responses!
Our “school led home learning Program” curated just for you seeks to provide you with a comprehensive learning option to address todays challenges
Guided Home learning : The Concept
in the early years keeping the child engaged in meaningful structured activities ,establishing a routine, invoking a discipline and a sense of achievement & recognition is critical to his or her development. This is also the most apt time to build the child’s social emotional and language capacity . More importantly , this is also the period when fine and gross motor skill development is imminent to the child’ holistic growth.
- Weekly planner/curriculum provided to parent along with support material including worksheets /pre recorded videos /ppts , DIY activities and reading material
- Parent required to follow the planner (with facilitator notes) to upskill his/her child for fixed hours per day .
- Children’s work posted and submitted on a private home learning group .
- One on one parent sessions every fortnight to discuss challenges and wins
- Parent tutorials once a month for shared learnings
- Common online sessions across parents and children
- Special monthly sessions for parents to pick up skills in art , music , storytelling , FMS and GMS activities
- Access to the Sixth Element Library ( physical and audio )
The Sixth Element Guided Home Learning program blends the advantages of home schooling and formal schooling to prepare young children for enrolment in higher classes depending on your individual household need
The program is designed and delivered to provide structured weekly schedules involving physical activity , cognitive challenges and opportunities for social interaction and peer recognition .For Pre schoolers this translates to child centric , easy to work on FMS , GMS , language and creativity assignments .As children graduate to pre primary ( nursery and KG ) the emphasis on phonics , language , pattern writing and environment awareness is aptly incorporated in the guidance
In Primary school students ( class 1 to 5 ), children begin to formally imbibe technicalities of language and numbers . The how’s and whys of numerously occurring phenomena in the environment paves the way for introducing basic of history , geography and sciences . Of course , art , music , dance and physical literacy are equally immersed in the curriculum in the learning experiences
Ready to explore /enroll ?
Do call us for a quick chat on 8527274695 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org