Our Nursery & KG classes are classified as pre-primary, to give these children special attention they deserve as they prepare to enter class 1 in our primary wing
the Sixth Element®’s school, near golf course extension road learning methodology leverages child psychology best practices from Psychologists like Jean Piaget – who emphasized the importance of discovery; Vygotsky – who introduced role of social interaction in child development; and Bruner – who reinforced the role of the adult, in helping a child develop cognitively
Nursery (Agni): our curriculum & operating practices have a uniquely engaging methodology & activity filled days which inculcate joy of learning and make each day memorable. We equip our nursery children with strong foundations of intellectual, social & physical development.
KG (Jal):Along with enriching the above we lay emphasis on further build motor skills, social, emotional, aesthetic and creative aspects.
key features of our pre-primary wing in both our school campuses including the one in Sector 72(Tata Primanti) and SouthCity1 are :
- Unique in gurgaon single section (max 2 sections) classes in all our school campuses – for heightened focus on each child.
- Structured led engagement cum development curriculum with a specific daily activities, learning & play based schedule – so important through the 3-6 years age – when child’s brain, body & cognitive skills are developing exponentially and such daily engagement & learning is critical for building the foundation.
- experiential engagement & learning with lots of activities, projects, story listening, discussions – with some activities also being done outdoors in our green campus environment
- music & dance; art & creativity; fitness & foundation sports activities-including outdoors (such as crossfit & sports-seed fitness, ball throwing, catching, hitting – for strengthening their foundation so critical before they move into formal primary school – serious sports,balancing individual winning with team play.
- facilitated by our trained lady affectionate teachers – who follow a specific daily/weekly laid out learning cum engagement plan.