OUR DEEP ASSOCIATION WITH THE JAPANESE COMMUNITY – THE SIXTH ELEMENT SCHOOL
We have been fortunate to have had a very long, (more than 10 years) association with the Japanese community at Gurugram . A few ( approx 10-15% of our capacity) Japanese children have always been enrolled at the Sixth Element school & daycare – at both our campuses – at South City 1, as well as our newer Tata Primanti, Sector 72 campus at Golf course extension road. And so over the years many children have passed out or have gone back to Japan with the Sixth element values and their parents have left warm, appreciative testimonials behind.
- Our green, plants enriched infrastructure with eco-friendly practices.
- Our Warm friendly culture
- Our grounded, in touch with the elements gurukul like arty campuses – with open airy spaces, activities enabled learning & experiential projects led pedagogy
- That we leverage globally relevant & internationally respected child psychology, learning & child development insights including from Piaget, Bruner,Vygostsky & Vedas.
- Our gardens and plants enabled cleaner air in our energized green campuses is a big draw.
- They are usually looking for part daycare till early afternoons – which we provide in our campuses too – apart from schooling.
- That we provide preschool, primary school & daycare including when required Japanese language support – even though most Japanese families have been keen that their children learn in the local language & English for getting international exposure.
- That most Japanese kids, just like their local peers look forward to coming to the Sixth element school & daycare everyday.
- We celebrate Japanese festivals in the Sixth element school at times – and involve the community to also volunteer in the celebration on our school campus – which is great learning also for our local community – and enriches our diversity quotient for the entire school – which both the Japanese & local community looks forward too
- That our school campuses are conveniently located @ South City 1 ( near the City Centre) and at Tata Primanti ( sector 72, near Golf course extension road, SPR & Sohna road).
At the Sixth Element our teams love to engage with the Japanese community – and look forward to growing our association with the community at both our Gurugram campuses.
Thoughts? Do share/let us know your perspective.