The Sixth Element School has been successfully operating its nursery school & daycare campus for “over 14 years” at South City 1, Gurgaon.
This year in affiliation with Tata group we are launching our 2nd campus - which will be a nursery-Primary School to start with, together with a full day “on campus daycare” - so that for Parents living nearby - we provide a single point solution for children from 1 years to 12 years . Eventually we plan to set up our “senior” school also in the same campus or nearby. Our second campus is now ready(with effect from q1 - 2019/20) to welcome a few more bright children from the neighborhood - as seats are limited(since we will be a single or max two sections per class school & daycare), form the nearby areas including :
Golf Course Extention Road
Sohna Road area
Since 2004 – when we started out @ Gurgaon – we were the first in this sector to distil feedback from working parents & accordingly created our full day school & engaging “daycare”. you may be aware that the term “daycare” was invented by the Sixth element !
Some of the key features of our school & daycare are:
· Experiential learning with lots of activities, project work, etc. - like project work on the environment & exploring/understanding the world around us; music & dance; art & creativity; theatre, fitness & sports, home cooked organic & pure meals, confidence building by various activities - balancing risk management & strengthening oneself, balancing winning with team play & collaboration, etc.
· Basketball, football, roller skating & few other outdoor games
· Games, fun & social interaction with other children & care giving counselors.
· inculcation of values & ethics
· Our unique “single section/class” operating model - with a usual 20-40 kids/class max (lower nos for smaller children; and the ratio goes up a bit for the older kids - but still “very limited” numbers/class), ensures adequate teacher & management focus on each class - which has contributed to our online 5* reputation and good word of mouth respect in the Gurgaon community.
As is well known in Gurgaon, all of our campuses have green infrastructure & operating practices(like no plastics, recycling, etc) in touch with the elements - i.e hall mark of the sixth element schools & daycare centres in Gurgaon …with lots of plants grown all over, green sustainable environment with much cleaner air & positive energy levels and sensitivity of environment integrated into our pedagogy. We understand from our engagement with MCG - which the area right in front of the Tata Primanti campus including the Sixth Element School & daycare @ Tata Primanti - is being developed into a nice green leisure valley - further enhancing the green focus & environ of the campus.
Questions, thoughts? Want to contribute & share your feedback or thoughts on what modern green & values based experiential learning & education best practices…do write in to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org